Dance Dance.
Today after dance, Chris ( Teacher ) told me that he want to train me for B-Boyz, because he think that I can dance BBoy well and going for performance as a Beginner! Lols. But then he added that he's still going to see my performance for Raggae and Street Jazz dancing moves : D
Kind of weird though, because I'm not learning Breaking at all, for now. LOLS.
Nonetheless, I'm still delighted about the praise I received! Yah. Took CLass photos. I'm going post it up when I got the photos.
Aching all over. Hope that I will not late for tomorrow's 9am's lesson.
Angela and Candies look Sweet. =p
Kind of weird though, because I'm not learning Breaking at all, for now. LOLS.
Nonetheless, I'm still delighted about the praise I received! Yah. Took CLass photos. I'm going post it up when I got the photos.
Aching all over. Hope that I will not late for tomorrow's 9am's lesson.
Angela and Candies look Sweet. =p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home